- We had 2 days Student Exchange Program named “JALSO” with T.J. Patel College.
- Three years Bachelor of Mass Communication and Journalism program has started, which is affiliated to Sardar Patel University.
- Four Years Bachelor of Interior Design program has started, which is affiliated to Sardar Patel University.
- 17 Faculties visited 178 villages and contacted 535 students for admission.
- One blind student of college, Ku. Astanabanu took part in Youth Festival at State level and won first prize in Taluka and District level in Light Vocal.
- Result of MA Sem-1 is more than as compared to Sardar Patel University.
- Pinakini Zala Student of MA Sem-2, scored in university top 50.
- 9 job fairs arranged in college, in which 2351 students participated and 1414 got placed.
- 5 Faculties participated & presented paper in International Seminar.
- Plantation of 100 plants like Gulmahor, Parijat, Karan, Jasmine & Tulsi in College Campus. 50 students took part in this activity.
- Water harvesting is practiced in the college.
- Renovation expenses for:
Girls hostel:Rs.78,32,768/-, Library extension hall(45*21 sq.ft):Rs.6,22,557/-
Girls Common Room: Rs.1,36,557/-
- Materials purchased of Rs.24,99,589/- from UGC grant.
- 18,832 Books purchased of RS.1,60,000/- and 54 magazines subscribed for lifetime.
- Dr.Ashwin Bramhbhatt got Ph.D. degree (Gujarati)from S.P.University.
- Mrs.Shrutiben .D. Barot registered for Ph.D. degree (physical education).
- 600 girl students got training of SCOPE and computer program.
- 100 girl students went for educational tour to Higolgad-Gondal.
- 378 appeared in DOEACC CCC exam.
- Employment Exchange of Kheda District organized 09 programs, total 537 Students participated and 344 got job.
- Record admission 673 in B.A and M.A Department.
- Provided financial help to poor girl students of Rs.20,120/-.
- P.G.D.C.A course started affiliated to Shree Somnath Sanskrit University.
- 115 members of Parents Union donated an amount of Rs.1,50,850 for college development .
- Started District Level Center of international spic macay at the college.
- Sanitation block constructed of Rs.15 lakhs in slum area near college by NSS with help of two N.G.O’s.
- 112 Ex-Students of Alumni Association donated an amount of Rs.56,500/-.
- One faculty Member of college received One Major Research Project.
- Educational survey of 1043 girl students of the nearby villages who cleared std. 12
- 02 girl students got Ist rank in Wrestling and 4 girl students got Ist rank in Judo at state level “Khel Mahakumbh”.
- 54 girl students appeared in NCC ‘B’ and ‘C’ certificate exam as well as 35 girl student participated in 5 camps of NCC.
- College faculty participated in 22 seminars and presented 14 papers. 22 girl students participated in 3 seminars and college faculty published 8 articles.
A Book of a faculty member with ISBN number has been published.
- 360 students filled forms for SCOPE exam and 313 students appeared.
- Construction work of Girls Hostel, library Extension and girls common room started.
- Purchased equipments of Rs. 7,92, 640/- and Books of Rs. 4,62, 026/- from UGC grant.
- 67 new academic magazines have been subscribed by the Various Subject departments.
- Two faculty members of college became the Ph.D. Guide in 5 universities.
- 114 students got training of SCOPE and other computer training in digital language lab.
- 592 students went for academic tour to Deev-Sasangir-Virpur.
- Educational survey of 1200 girls students of 78 villages took place who passed std.12 exam.
- 97 girl students participated in 7 training NCC camp.
- 42 girl students participated in 7 competitions of sports.
- 02 girl students participated in JUDO competition at zonal level.
- 270 girl students appeared in DOEACC(Hyderabad)-CCC.
- 117 students got training who selected in two military selection camps at state level.
- 766 unemployed youths participated in 6 district recruitment programs, among them 310 got job.
- 279 members of Parent Union donated an amount of Rs.76,700 to college during last three years.
- 98 students of Alumni Association donated an amount of Rs. 1,93,000 during last 2 years.
- 04 New courses started Affiliated to Somnath Sanskrit University.
- Free diagnosis facility started for college students by Doctors of Tribhuvandas foundation.
- New courses started for mehndi, painting, computer basic and child care.
- Grant received of Rs.1 crore from UGC under 11th plan.
- Started remedial program for Students.
- P.G. Course started affiliated to Gujarat University.
- Books and Magazines purchased of Rs. 4 lakhs.
- 47 students enrolled for SCOPE.
- Record admission of 512 students.
- Started IInd unit of NSS.
- 100 students went for Educational Tour Visit at DAANG District.
- Central Department of Small Scale Industry organized a Training Camp.
- Separate Computers With Internet Facility provided to all the Faculty.
- Renovation of NSS center
- A National Level Seminar organized on “Film Rupantaran Prakriya ”.
- Appointment of Lady Sports Teacher.
- Two Faculty members Registered for PhD.
- Students benefitted with the facility of free City Bus Service.
- Workshop organized on Personality Development.
- Students got job from Interview.
- College has declared university examination center by Gujarat university.
- Daily group prayer in the morning.
- Professors delivered 41 and students delivered 93 value added post prayer talks.
- Scope center started, special training provided to 101 girl students.
- 150 girls student went for tour at Kutch Area.
- Special training of “Beauty parlor” provided to 50 girls, approved by Government of India,Delhi and Gujarat university, Ahmedabad
- Special training provided to 45 girl students of “English level-1 and level-2” Affiliated to Baba Saheb Ambedakar Open University Ahmedabad.
- State Level Training Camp organized at College, 100 Principals and Professors participated from Kheda, Panchmahal, Dahod, Vadodra, anand District.
- Infrastructure developed with the total amount of 11,00,000/-.
- “DOEACC” examination center Started at college Affiliated to Government of India.
- Provided financial help to the poor girl students of Rs. 37,000/-.
© 2013 UTS Surajba Mahila Arts College. Designed by Perfect Software